CSU/DSU and Analog Modems
CSU/DSUs and Business Class Analog Modems
T1/E1 and Subrate CSU/DSUs
Zhone's intelligent, full-featured ACCULINK CSU/DSU multiplexer products provide an interface between customer-premise equipment (such as routers, front-end processors, video servers and digital PBXs) and T1/E1 and/or DDS transport networks thereby providing the capability to support fast, efficient, distributed applications including remote file sharing, tele-collaboration, and network "white boarding" in a cost-effective manner.
Business Class Analog Modems
Zhone's family of COMSPHERE analog modems are also designed to save time, money, and space while providing high data rates and a host of features in an easy to use platform. With support for advanced features such as Enhanced Throughput Cellular (ETC¨), you can be assured of optimal data speed in both wire and wireless applications, in both standalone units and a variety of high-density space-saving enclosures.
- Easy to cost justify, with cost-effective price points to maximize value and return on investment
- Maximizes bandwidth usage with "on-the-fly" application bandwidth re-allocation, making it easy to re-allocate DS0s (64K time slots) on a per port basis
- Maximize network availability by providing a "birdÕs-eye-view" of the network access segment via the internal SNMP MIBs, traps, and alarming scheme
- Straightforward to manage, exchanging SNMP traffic via an attached router, an external dial-up modem, T1/E1 service (in-band), and/or daisy chained units
T1/E1 and Subrate Digital Access Devices
- ACCULINK 3100 Series
- ACCULINK 3150 ESF T1 CSU
- ACCULINK 317x Series E1 CSU/DSU
- COMSPHERE 3610 Series DSU